Monday, March 26, 2007

Turning Into An Intern

Yes, Ladeez and Gentlemen, we have an intern in our house. Hannah got the internship at SOS for next year (www.sosplayers.org) when you go the the site, check out the videos--awesome. That deserves a huge WOOT! We are so happy for her, the program is something I hope she is involved in for years to come. An added plus is that they save money for her in a scholarship fund. Double good. Way to go Chicka.

On another subject--I see I haven't blogged in a while--wow what has happened to me?
Quilting Retreat last weekend. Funnerest as always, got a few things done to the point where I can lay them out and put them together at home. I wasn't thinking (WHAT??) and didn't bring nearly enough fabric. So I get these ideas and make the tops, and then have nothing to put on the back. Bummer. But who says I have to wait for retreat, right? I'll just have to read the blogs less....hmmmm... or maybe not.

But wait, there's more! Hey, I have a lot of catching up to do.
Dan from Victoria BC just called me and they found out that Madeline, in addition to the dislocated hips, also has been diagnosed with arthrogryposis. For those who know him, that is what Doug Bostrom has. So she will have to have mucho mucho physical therapy plus at least two surgeries. Dan sounds better though, he says the stress is hard to deal with, but they are doing much better since they found a direction to head for her healing. Please pray for them.

2 comments:

erin said...

It was a great retreat this year. Came home feeling happy and refreshed.
Thanks for the Madeline update--I've been wondering about her.

Anonymous said...

w00t indeed.