Saturday, October 17, 2009

Tweet Not Twitter

Yesterday John brought home a surprise. A twittering tweeting yellow parakeet surprise. I gotta be honest, birds in the house are not my favorite thing, but poor Eddie. This bird and its tweeting is driving him nut.so.cr.a.zy.bat.sh--well you get the idea.
He has resorted to climbing up on the PIANO to try and get the thing.
I hope Eddie gets used to the new birdie addition (John calls him/her "Ol Yeller") soon because the endless yipping and climbing and yipping is driving me nut.so.cr.a....

5 comments:

Kelli said...

Bring Ol Yeller over the next time you come. Maybe he and Leo will get along as well and Eddie and Nana do.

theswamphare said...

Porters have a new cat...

Carla said...

Sweet tweet I heard in the background when you called me!

erin said...

I have always wanted a bird.
That's all I have to say about that.

zcoffeegirl said...

Mark, I was going to write that!