Thursday, January 01, 2009

Let It Stop, Let It Stop, Let It Stop!

My mom lives in Spokane WA and they have had record snowfalls this year, with December's total coming in at a whopping 65". I can't believe that much fell in just one month! She took these pictures a couple of weeks ago, and since then they have had two snow storms, one dropping 10" of snow.
She told us that they have snow predicted for both Friday and Saturday,
(only 5-8"--chump change).
Check it out:



I think they should get a refund from the Dish Network people, that thing couldn't have worked more than 2 or 3 days this month, right?

4 comments:

Carla said...

Reminds me of my childhood in ND. Sniff.

erin said...

HOLY MACKEREL!

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! SOMETIMES I wish we would get that much, but then think of the shoveling! frightening thought. i am back online now!! the last 5 months have been some of the hardest of my life, i didn't even have internet to blog about it!!! i look forward to reconnecting, old blogging friend.

Elisabeth said...

I'm going to have to agree...excepts most of it on the west side has melted due to rain...it was crazy...and people don't know how to cope with it out here...