Sunday, January 04, 2009

Yuck

I woke up at two this morning with the flu. Nasty business, this one. It's probably the same thing that has been going around, lots of people have been really sick. Hannah called at 8 crying, she had been throwing up all night. I asked her if she wanted to come over and we could be sick together. We groaned, and napped and had contests to see who could stay in a sitting position the longest. She won with 26 minutes. I guess if you have to be sick, being sick with your girl is not such a bad thing.

7 comments:

zcoffeegirl said...

I am so sorry that you guys are sick..yet, I have to admit. This made me chuckle. Only the Nosers would make a game out of the flu. I love you guys.

erin said...

I'm with Coffeegirl. Do you guys need anything?

cmk said...

Get better soon! I hope your illness doesn't last as long as mine has!

Carla said...

Ew. But fun!!

Keithslady said...

I love it, never too sick to blog.

Anonymous said...

Bummer! So many people have been sick lately. I hope you get better soon.

NoOtherName said...

Think I'm going to go lock myself in my house now. And hose down my kids in antibacterial gel. This stuff's everywhere!