Monday, March 12, 2007

Today

Fires built, supper done, time for blogging!

Sit right down and you'll hear a tale--I'll go from good to bad.

"Pays to complain"--Got a call from TGI Fridays today and the lady said she was really sorry for the (non) service we received on Thursday. She said she would send a gift card in the mail, as repentence. Since that is not their way of doing things and all. I'm waiting for the other place to call...ok not really. It was kinda a surprise to hear from them--I guess they really care how people are treated.

"Nice to see you're back" It was nice to go back to work after taking vacation the spring break week. This is my slow time of year, so I mostly caught up on stuff. Did prelim work on VBS. Lots of stuff to do there. 250 children in your house for a week, think about it.

"I'd rather change a diaper" The time change has done its dread voodoo on my head again. Two weeks from now I'll be back to normal. I feel like I'm in the nursing home, wanting to go to bed at 6pm.

"Taxes suck" Woke up at 2am on Sunday and decided since I couldn't sleep, it was time to attempt the taxes. We will be paying in this year. REMINDER! Child tax credit stops when your cherub is 17, not 18. Sick. Dang it, I already had that refund SPENT!

A day in the life on Noser Island

8 comments:

Mrs. S. said...

I'm an excellent complainer... The last time I complained I ate free at Wendy's for two years..

kristi noser said...

Were you the finger in the chili lady?

Mrs. S. said...

LOL!!

No, but what a great idea! I mean, come on, I'd spare at least part of my pinky for that..

Mrs. S. said...

Of course I'm kidding.. I didn't even have to result to criminal behavior..

Katie R. said...

I love Daylight Savings because I really can go to bed at 6pm as it now is 7pm. I love it! When Anna wakes up so early I get to feel like she slept in to 6am. Great mind tricks.

erin said...

"...like she slept in to 6am."
Ohmystars, talk about striking fear in the hearts of many.

Katie R. said...

sorry. :)

Anonymous said...

i'm sorry...