Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Note To Self

If you read the blogs at ten at night, and then at five the next morning, there won't be much difference.

If you wash your car in the winter and the next day it won't shift, don't panic.

6th grade math causes gray hair.

7th grade math will require a tutor.

If you can smell the brownies in the oven, they're almost done. If you can smell the clothes in the dryer, they're past done, and permanently wrinkled.

Do the stupid taxes already.

Keep checking Alex's blog, because y'know, someday......

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'll tudor him if you pay me...

erin said...

I hope you're not tudoring in spelling.

kristi noser said...

Good one!
oh and Erin, that's "speling"

kristi noser said...

And Hannah, I'd be happy to pay you!

Carla said...

Bad spellers untie!!

Billiam said...

Taxes done and back already! I haven't even spent them. I think I'll try to leave them in savings. Try, that is...