Friday, February 23, 2007

Old Timer

John and I went out for lunch today to the Chinese restaurant in town. I expect to hear Chinese muzak when I go there, but they had, y'know, regular muzak. I don't usually listen, who does, right? But I heard the song "Dancing Queen". Oh. My. Stars. I am officially OLD! I knew I was old when I heard "Stairway to Heaven" on muzak one day (ironically in an elevator...), but now the confirmation has come. Y'know what? No. I'm gonna wait til I hear something from Van Halen or the Red Hot Chili Peppers. Not old yet. Not old yet. Not old yet.

4 comments:

Carla said...

I'm old. You're not. Hey, Joey White is gettin mahhied tomorrow! Yeh mahhied.

Jeff Burton said...

Oh come on. Abba has been in heavy muzak rotation for a couple of decades.

kristi noser said...

Yay Joey White!
Mr. & Mrs. Joel White
Jamie White
Joel & Jamie 4-ev-r

Can't you just see the notebook cover?

kristi noser said...

Jeff, I didn't know you were still blogging!