Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Spinning

Yes, right now you're probably thinking about the class at the YMCA, riding a stationary bike until you think your crotch will never be the same. BUT NO!
Remember the magic free washer? Well.
The children had a day off yesterday and I asked Hannah to get some laundry done while I was at work. She did a great job, washed, dried, AND folded a few loads.
I got in there when I got home and started another couple of loads. When I opened the washer up after the last (not the last to be done mind you, but as it turned out, the last for the day) load something was wrong. You know how when the clothes are done they are all stuck up on the sides of the washer from the force of the spin cycle? Nope, all sitting in the middle. Uh oh.
I started to lift them out of the washer and they were dripping. Hmmmm, not so good.
I ended up squeezing them out as well as I could and hanging them up in the basement by the wood stove. Bummer huh?
But whaddya want fa nuthin'?
I am so glad Poppers is so good at fixing things!

Oh, and a big BLOGWORLD WELCOME to my sister Kandi--check out KandiLand--sweet! (hey that's punny) We finally got her to join the exciting world of blogging! And you thought begging didn't work...

1 comment:

erin said...

I'm sorry about your washer. Mostly, I. CAN'T. BELIEVE. KANDI. HAS. A. BLOG!!!