Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Flaaaahhhhida Tres

Tuesday is here. I am ready to go home, I miss my family and friends!
Drove to Jacksonville yesterday to see the rellies. John's brother Paul and his wife Carolyn were down from Ohio, staying at his sister Marie and her husband Bill's house. We went and picked up Mary Ann and we all had supper together. Mmmmmm, shrimp Marie had gotten at the fish market that morning--they were really good. We sat and talked and went to the beach and talked and played a game of cards (Noser tradition) and talked. The beach was beautiful, a wonderful breeze to cut the heat--almost needed a jacket--and the surf was gentle and warm. I know why people come here for the winter.
People, driving, and beach time. WOOOOOT!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing Kristi with us. She is a hoot. I loved having her here. It makes me miss FCC and all the people even more!
Make sure she keeps using her SPOON!!!

Carla said...

You are very welcome, Heidi and fam!! Could you send her back now please?

Reegz said...

Bring some of that warmth with ya wouldya? It's too cold to trick-or-treat but we won't be stopped!

kristi noser said...

Now that I'm home, I miss my Florida friends...
Thanks G&H for a supreme time, and thanks for the laughs. Thanks for laughs also go to Mike, the
"Stealth Bomber".