Saturday, September 30, 2006

Relaxin'

I loved Poppers' gift! Whatta man.
Kelli and I arrived at the hotel at about 4:30 and checked in. The girl that was working the front desk was a sweetheart. I told her we were going to have dinner at Red Lobster, and she said she was a huge fan of the cheddar biscuits they serve there. Yeah, me too!
We had dinner and saved her a couple of biscuits. She was so happy with our little gift she "comped" us for breakfast! Sweet!
Kelli and I had our jammies on by 6:30 and setted in for a movie. We called down to the front desk for an extra blanket and when the knock on the door came less than five minutes later we both had the same thought, "Wow, these people are GOOD!"
Even better that the person on the other side of the door was a girl with a bottle of champagne. Heck-we'll wait for the blanket, right?
We were up at 7--both of us are early risers, so 7 is sleeping in, and watched another movie.
Gotta love camping Mamma-Style!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some serious laffin' and relaxin', fer shure!

Anonymous said...

i found a typo... but i'm not gonna tell you where it is. haha. this is gonna bug you for like an hour.

erin said...

I'm glad you had a good weekend! What a fun time!

kristi noser said...

Kelli and I
Only took me a minuet.HA HA

kristi noser said...

minnit

kristi noser said...

dang.