Friday, September 29, 2006

Flies In My Eyes

This is the time of year when you open up the front door and all the flies that are trying to stay warm in the sun get sucked into your house. Not a big fan of flies I must say, although I wrote a term paper on them in high school. Weird, huh? I just couldn't think of a subject for a paper, never having written one before, and I must have seen a fly--well the rest is history--or English. Oh, I got an F by the way. I'm sure the teacher got an effenheimer.
But I digress.
Today I opened up the fridger and there was a fly in there. It looked like a drunk trying to make his way out of a cave. Kinda flopped around the light, dah dah dah. I had to laugh and give it its reward (etehhhnallll rewahhhddd) for having the audacity to enter my house. Not to mention the fridger. Bye bye fly.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe the "F" was for "fly."

kristi noser said...

Nope, I earned the F. I didn't want to do the paper, didn't know what to do and had Pinkie. Need I say more?