Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Norm!

That's what the copier said when I walked into the workroom today. We are friends now, I know all its deepest thoughts and feelings since we have spent so much time together. I copied five reams of paper in the last two days. I am so glad the copier collates and punches holes for me--whatta good friend huh?
I told Porter today that this time of year is like standing under a roof, watching the snow slide off and knowing it is going to land on me really soon. I really like the work, don't get me wrong. I am the queen of futzy paperwork. If it has to do with paper, I'm all over it.
Bring it on.

1 comment:

erin said...

Keep up the good work, Mamma! There's nothing more satisfying than getting items crossed off your list!
Not to mention--you're doing a good thing! : )