Monday, August 28, 2006

Feelin' Chipper

I took Eli to the dentist this morning. Brad spent an hour on the boy's tooth and it looks great. In the light of the office I really had to look close to see where he had fixed it. The man's an artist. If you live in the area and are looking for a sahweet dentist, Brad's the man. Bay Dental in Bayport MN.
I know dental visits and all that are just not people's favorite. Believe me, "in the chair" is not my fave place to spend time, but when you get to go to a place where your friends are in the waiting room, and working in the office, it makes it a lot easier. I was parking the car and Karli was standing there waiting for a hug. We chatted in the waiting room for "ten minutes" (I'll blog on that another day), and after she had to leave, my friend Dawne and her children came walking in! Wonderful morning of chatting.
That's all I have
Don't forget to brush and floss!

4 comments:

kristi noser said...

lost me there baby

erin said...

YOU don't forget to brush and floss.

kristi noser said...

Every day but Friday--flossing, I mean, I do brush every day (hello!). I found it easier to keep up the habit if I gave myself a day off. The hygenist at the dentist thinks that's halarious.

kristi noser said...

Oh, and I started this habit after my first (and hopefully ONLY) root canal. Now there's a nasty experience.