Wednesday, February 02, 2011

@$%#^&*#^ Day

These are the days that make me want to swear like a sailor. Ok, I did a bit, but wait 'til you hear it--you'd wanna too.
Let's start out with Eli missing the bus, me telling him I wasn't going to give him a ride and Pops giving him one. Grrr.
On the way to work I picked up a coffee, took a big sip and burned the CRAP out of my mouth. Blisters and everything.
Then comes the paper route--fun huh? Yes, it's fun with my Sis-O-Rama, but on the way through the day I somehow lost FIFTY-SIX-DOLLARS! So, basically I had to pay $3.50 to do the paper job today.
See?
Are you swearing yet?

5 comments:

Can do mom said...

:(

You're just a couple hours away from saying good bye to this day forever!

erin said...

Holy $h!p !

erin said...

You have no idea, the personal restraint that comment took.
Or maybe you do.

Kandi said...

Gives a whole new meaning to "bad things come in threes."
:(
Sorry you had such a scheist-filled day.

Carla said...

@$%#^&*#^