Monday, September 20, 2010

Weekend Highlights

Had the Stream 4 this weekend. Here are some memorable moments:

Standing in line for rides at the Fall Festibal (yeah, I spelled that right) and having two littles lean on me and hug me up.
Watching the littles laugh at Aunt Koko at the parade.

Tims: Nonni, do you still like me even if I have a fit?
Me: Tims, I love you no matter how you act.
Tims: So then I can come to your house again?
Me: Yessir, you sure can.

Josh learning to love "Tomato Goop".
Sarah playing with her new friend Bethany--they played "Payday" a game I remember playing when I was little.
Having a friend over and 7 children in the house on Saturday afternoon and listening to them have fun.

It is tiring, no doubt, having two teens, a "tween" and two littles in the house, but I would do it again in a minute. Love those Streamchillins.

2 comments:

Pat said...

Grateful for you!

Carla said...

Thank you Kristi!!

You are on for every weekend!! :)