Sunday, May 31, 2009

Naferday

Friday was Naferday and we took a trip to Como Zoo!

This was our favorite monkey. The Tamarind--Nathan loved his "bewd".


Driving all by myself! I told him how proud I was that he didn't hit any of the other cars that were scattered around the track. He said,"Well, I did hit one, but just a little." That's good driving in my book.

Here's us breaking the DO NOT CLIMB ON HERE rule. Since the paint was all worn off the back of the giraffe, I suspected that rule was meant to be broken.
Thanks for a great day Nafers. I love you!

4 comments:

Katie R. said...

Nafer is sure lucky to have a Kristi like you!

Unknown said...

Thanks for doing this Kristi. Nathan told me about the monkeys all weekend. He told me he was happy that you took him to the zoo.

Carla said...

I clicked on the monkey picture. I see what Nathan means about the bewd. It's a beaut.

Thank you for making such precious memories!! We love you!

heidi heinsch said...

He is one blessed little boy to have you in his life. Love the breaking the rule giraffe.