Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thankful

Happy thanksgiving everyone!
This year I am thankful for:
A wonderful husband
My children safe in Thailand
A wonderful church family
Great friends
A family that loves each other

But most of all I am thankful for a great God that pursued me even though I wanted nothing to do with Him, even scorned and shunned Him. He shows me grace every day, and shows me that His grace is enough for me. Every day He shows me how much He loves me in ways I don't even see coming. He brings people into my life that lift me up when I need lifting, and slap me down when I need slappin'. His beauty is everywhere I look, and His faithfulness is never ending.
Praise be to you Papa.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen!! Have a Blessed Thanksgiving Day!! Love you all!

Anonymous said...

Could not have been said better--you little theologian you! Love to you way up there.

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Kristi!