Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Poppers Would Be Proud

Yesterday I went to wash some clothes, and when I looked in the washer as it was running I saw that the agitator wasn't turning like it should. I took off the top cap to see if I could see how it worked and there are some little plastic parts that catch on a gear inside the agitator and make it turn. Well, the plastic parts were all turned the wrong way, or worn out, so I compromised--some would call it "Noserized". I took a bottle cap, folded it in half with a pair of pliers, jammed it in the place where the plastic parts would connect and voila! Worked like a charm.

I can't wait to tell Poppers. Our free washer just got another life.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KARLI!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm proud of you too, Kristi! Way to make that free washer keep on working for ya!