Thursday, August 09, 2007

Learning Curve

I learned a few things last night.

*If you beg for the card party and someone is kind enough to hold it at their house, you shouldn't forget about it and come an hour late after one of the guests calls you and asks you where you are.
*You should think before you say words like "damn" in front of a pile of "church women".
*Calling people on the carpet for taking a card out of their hand and replacing it for the one they played--after the trick was taken by them--is considered a little rude. I guess she wasn't meaning to cheat...
*I am one big faux pas waiting to happen--but my friends like me anyway--go figure...

Thank you girls, for a fun-derful night.

12 comments:

Katie R. said...

Was I there? It sounds like stuff I say/do. Glad to know I'm not the only one. :) Two wrongs maybe make a right????

Lis said...

Kristi,
It's Annie, Tia's sister. I just wanted to say I love your blog. It has been keeping me happy through being home the last couple of weeks recovering from some surgery. I can't wait to hang out with you again. Keep writing!

Carla said...

Were Katie and I there? Did we have fun? I can't recall.

kristi noser said...

Annie, I can't wait to see you either. You and your--newness!

kristi noser said...

Carla,
You and Katie were both there and yes, if you count you dancing on the table with the lampshade on your head fun, you had a blast. I can't believe you don't remember...

erin said...

Sounds like a blast--and I like you no matter WHAT comes out of your mouth. Sorry I missed it. I was tending a broken leg. : (

kristi noser said...

Next time it'll be at my house and all of you are invited!

Anonymous said...

Ah, but will YOU be there? :)

kristi noser said...

aye, with a lampshade on my head...

theswamphare said...

Two wrongs do not make a right but three lefts do.

Mark

kristi noser said...

That means if I always deal to the left, I'll be ok, right?

NoOtherName said...

As long as you don't deal two at a time!

Aw, Kritti, we luv ya!