Monday, April 09, 2007

Two Dozen

A very significant number. Poppers and I have been married two dozen years today. Two dozen years. A significant number in the anniversary present I received last night as well. Let me give you a bit of background:

I am loving lately a product called "Naked Juice". Strange name I know. It is a bottled fruit/veggie juice smoothie found in the produce aisle in our store. I try not to buy it very often, as it is quite expensive, but I just love the stuff-plus it has all kinds of good vitamins and minerals and junk like that in it. And it is supremely yummy.

Last night before I got ready for bed I saw a huge package on the kitchen table. It was my anniversary present. (yay!) I opened the card, cried (Poppers always finds a card that says what he wants to say, and then he adds more of what he wants to say and then I am crying.), and started to unwrap the box. Inside were 24 bottles of Naked Juice, each one had a year written on the cap. From 1983 to now.
Sweet present from a sweet man.
Thanks Poppers.
Happy Anniversary.

11 comments:

Maria said...

Yes. Naked Juice. I buy ONE bottle at the grocery store every week and it is my treat. I generally drink it within an hour after arriving home. I agree, it rocks.

And, you know...those kinds of gifts are the best. The ones that let you know that they know what you like, what you think, what your habits are.

Happy Anniversary.

Bonefish Al said...

WOW...I had no idea that he was that creative (And Mushy)...aw...makes me all misty-eyed and Sh!t :)

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

erin said...

Happy Anniversary!
I, too, love Naked Juice. The energy one really works!
What did you give John for his present?

Carla said...

Happy Anniversary, Nosers!! Wow! Two dozen is a loooooonnnnggg time and your man really was sweet to think of that gift! Love you!

Katie R. said...

1. Naked Juice is a yummy treat, I like them all, even the green one.

2. I'd say John is a keeper!

Congratulations!

Kim N. said...

Happy Anniversary! That is a sweet and creative gift!! The years written on the bottles is a very nice touch.

Anonymous said...

Very nice. Very nice, indeed. :)

Now, I know you like NAKED juice, but you also like many other kinds of juice. Hmmm, knowing John as I do, I can't even imagine there would be some underlying message there...

Hope you have a great Anniversary!

kristi noser said...

He said he felt weird buying all that juice that said "Naked" on it!

Reegz said...

Happy anniversary Kristi! That is a LONG time! What a fun idea!

Anonymous said...

Wow. I've never even lived in the same place half that long, much less stay married to the same person. :)

Happy Anniversary!

Umm....what's a Naked Juice?

Keithslady said...

No, that's not a LONG time, it's a perfect amount of time. Our 24th is coming up next...