Friday, March 02, 2007

I'm In Lurrrve

I love the snow. I love it when we get a bog globber like we did last night. I looked out this am and John was revving up the snowblower and Eli was going 'round and 'round with the snomobile. Even though the snow was up to his neck, Eddie was chasing Eli, jumping and jumping over all the drifts. Hannah was snuggled up in her bed watching a movie on the portable DVD player. Warm snug house. God is so good.
Got in the car and plowed my way to work, blasting through the plow leavings in the front of the church parking lot--love it! I really wish I owned a rear-wheel drive car. Oh boy. Huge empty parking lot, think of the possibilities.
I know I could be jumping on the crank bandwagon fussing about how hard it is to get places and what iffin regarding the car getting stuck, but not today.
Don't get me wrong, I have had some real crankfests in the past about the snow, getting the car stuck in the driveway and John not home, stuff like that, but I just can't today--it's too beautiful!
Sickeningly optimistic aren't I?
I think I'll change my name to Sunshineandflowers Noser.
Or Susie Snowflake...hmmmmm.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love our house in the winter. it's the same temperature it is in the summer but somehow we don't appreciate an above 80 degree house then...

erin said...

I'm partial to Suzie Snowflake-Noser. You can be an optimistic hyphenate.

Anonymous said...

Well, the church lot is private property, you can whip donuts all day....on midnite shifts I have done so alot!
ps-How far will this plane get us on one engine?

Carla said...

All the way to the scene of the crash, which is pretty convenient since that's where we're headed.

kristi noser said...

Larry, I do donuts in the church parking lot sometimes too--only I have to start backwards and then whip 'er around. The kiddos love it!

kristi noser said...

Oh, and we ought'a beat the ambulance by about a half-hour. Ron White fans UNITE!

Unknown said...

Wake me up at 7:00.

Mr. White. It's paauusst 7:00.

No, I mean the next one. There is another one coming around isn't there?

Anonymous said...

I'm happy with the 65 degrees I'm enjoying right now. Sadly, I have to head back north next week. :(

Kim N. said...

The only time I seem to get stuck in the driveway is when Tim is out of town. He loves it when I call him crying and want him to explain how to attach the plow to the 4-wheeler. He is home..so all is good.

erin said...

"Are you lonely?"
"Yessir."
"Are you lost and looking for a friend?"
"Yessir."
"Are you sitting in a bean bag chair, naked, eating cheetos?"
"Yessir...!"
"Do you wanna give me a thousand dollars?"
"Close!"

Billiam said...

I wanna ride my cycale!!!! Waaaaaa....

kristi noser said...

All in good time, my pretty, all in good time....