Thursday, December 14, 2006

Christmas Letter

Picture this:
4:30 am. Me in my jammies trying to find some pictures to put in the Christmas letter. 4:55 am I am beaming with pride that I actually GOT it written this year, printed 35 copies, and Whew! Done! All the envelopes are addressed, so that is almost complete. Whew!

Then I turned around and put the finishing touches on another Christmas project that has to be in the mail by Friday. Whew!

Only six more things to make and that will be that. I figure if I get up at four every morning from now until Christmas, I'll get it all done. Good thing I enjoy that time of the morning. So quiet, not a creature is stirring.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hows about I give you MY list and you can get all my stuff done, too? Wait...I guess I'd actually have to have gotten as far as the list, huh?

Can we have Christmas in January?