Monday, October 23, 2006

Hippo Birdie Two Ewes

That's from a birthday card I got once, just can't seem to make it go out of my mind, so I'll share.

Went and stole the Karli tonight, even though she kinda knew what was going on, she was a little surprised. Enough that we got the Mary Catherine Gallagher "Lunge of Joy".
Pat, for letting the cat out of the bag, I'm posting a picture of you in your jammie pants and glasses on my blog someday--will you show me how?
So, the gang cruised over to Applebee's--Karli's choice--and feasted on a "Carla Platter". I made the mistake of calling it a "pu pu platter". Yeah, the jokes started then. "I'll have the pu pu platter please, hold the poo," and the like. Yep, junior high for sure.
We all laughed, and laughed, and shared stories and ate cake and had a grand time.
Big thanks to Ann H. for bringing the gifts, and for starting the Birthday Train a rollin' in the first place.
And to my sweet Karli. Thank you for being my special sister (I know you are--look how your name is spelled) and friend. I love you.

Happy Birthday Karli!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok Kristi...what's done is done. If I didn't at least give her a hint you she would have been in her glasses and jammie pants. But I'm game for your punishment. Obviously I am man enough!

But what shall the consequences be for taking my little girls mommy before she was sleeping? Instead of reading books before bed we had an hour long talk on what you guys meant by "stealing your mom". We worked it out, its all good and I'm glad you all had a good time. Thanks for your love and support!

kristi noser said...

An HOUR? Ok, I guess we're even.

erin said...

I just laughed out loud in my cube. An HOUR?? Shut the front door!

Carla said...

I had such a blast!! Thank you so very much, friends!! I am overwhelmed by the gifties, the love, the cake, the Karlipoo platter, and the love. I am blessed!!!

NoOtherName said...

And Kristi, I can show you how to post pictures!