Thursday, September 14, 2006

God Is My Brain

Remember a few posts ago that my Palm Pilot disappeared? Well, I had resigned myself to forgetting most of the things that were in there, Dr. appointments, meetings, etc., but God is just too good to me! Every day I have things pop into my head that were to be forgotten if I depended on my own power. And what timing! Yesterday I got: Chiropractor. I knew Eli and I had an appointment with the chiro, but could not remember when it was. I called and TaDa! This Friday at 4pm. Sweet. My Dr. requires at least a 24 hr. notice for schedule changes, so the timing of the call was perfect. I rescheduled for the morning--and all is well.
Thanks, Papa.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have never owned a Palm Pilot.

Oh, sorry - that was a couple of posts ago.

:D