Friday, September 15, 2006

Fraaaaahhhhhday

It's finally here. This week seemed so long--waiting for this weekend. Off to the marriage retreat today. I asked Hannah what she was going to do this weekend, and she said "Duh, mom, have a party!" I did tell her no just to cover the bases, not that I think she'd really do it. She likes to drive her car.
I have dread/anticipation/excitement about this weekend. (not necessarily in that order) The marriage retreats we have ben to in the past have been hard work along with very much fun times, the fun causes the excitement and the work causes the dread. Never have been one for hard work. It will be good though, hard work always is worth it, and we will have a good time.
At least I didn't get asked to be a synchronized swimmer...whew!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Didja bring your Kleenexes? :)

erin said...

I had a great weekend with you and Pa! I'm glad you were there!