Friday, August 11, 2006

Just Junk

Five minutes before I have to shut the phones down at work--time for blogging!

Have been reading a little about this Cynthia McKinney everyone is talking about, only because my maiden name is McKinney--not because I am that interested in politics. Although, I must admit, I know quite a bit more that I ever have, not caring in the past about the political realm in the least.
This lady scares me. How on earth did she ever get elected? She says whatever she wants to, and most of it is either "poor me, poor black woman", or she spouts unfounded conspiracy theories, or dogs people of other races. Whacko.
Sometimes I really wonder about the state of our political system.

Oh, and I just birthed my first "anything political" blog--that I can remember-hey! I'm over 40 after all...

3 comments:

erin said...

I just wrote out a really smarmy comment and then thought better. Just so you know, it would have been good--you know--smart, cunningly funny, and cutting to the core. The usual.

kristi noser said...

I love those kind! Never hesitite to tell me what you think. If I agree, cool, if not, you're just stupid. There, feel better?

Joey said...

Attaway Kristi! By the way, Kristi, Cynthia McKinney got beat in the primary.