Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Heading For Birmingham

Tomorrow I go from this:




To this:



Birmingham Hip Resurfacing. For looking at pictures of the "Minimally Invasive" surgery (that means they make a smaller incision, but stretch the hell out of your skin and muscles) I may wish I WAS in Birmingham.
Don't get me wrong, I am glad to have the opportunity to have this done, and end the pain that has plagued me for over a year. However, I probably shouldn't have looked at pictures of surgeries so close to "go" time, no matter how fascinating.
Wait, let me post one:
No?
Oh, alright.

2 comments:

cmk said...

Prayers and good thoughts coming your way!

I was wise and DIDN'T watch any videos of LASIK surgery before I had my eyes done. Thank goodness. :D

erin said...

Hehehe...I love you, Mama.