Thursday, December 23, 2010

Wheels

I did my homework, but God told me where to go to find the car He wanted for our family. Over the last month as I was looking at different makes and models of cars, the name of a certain dealership kept popping up. I had a line on a car, but it was sold before I could get the financing completed. I looked some more. The dealership name popped up again. Remember when I told you I saw myself in a red van? I resigned myself to looking at their inventory, after I "lost" the car I wanted, and there it was. A beauty, and just what God had promised. It took 1/2 hour at the dealer to get the price I was looking to pay--in between the Kelley and NADA book prices--and under our agreed-on budget.
Here it is in all its splendor (oh come on Kristi, it's just a CAR).

Oh, and if you need a car with low miles and want to be treated well, go to Velishek Auto Sales in Prior Lake MN. Bit of a drive, but he (Randy) didn't treat me like a stupid girl, didn't only talk to John, and was very fair in the making the deal part.

4 comments:

Joey said...

Shoulda stopped in Burnsville to say hi to your favorite Whites!

:)

Glad to see you were able to get the car, car-shopping is a pain so it's awesome when it works out well!

Anonymous said...

My MIL alway says God gives the best to those who leave the choice up to Him. Seems to be true in this case! Congrats on the new car. I bet you look spiffy smooth driving it!

Carole

Lauren said...

It always feels good when you KNOW you're on the path God laid out for you! How exciting for you!

Carla said...

Love it!! Even though it is just a car!!