Monday, December 13, 2010

Meetaversary

Pops and I met 30 years ago today (actually tonight).
We met in Mr T.'s bar, which is now San Pedro's,and I remember John was playing a video game called Galaxian. I don't see it too often, but when I do, the memories flood in. I was living in Lindstrom at the time, ironically working at an alcohol rehabilitation complex that was located nearby. (Lotsa stories there...) I and some friends had come to Hudson to hit the bars, I had never been to Hudson before. Interesting how God works things out, huh?
Thirty years.
Wow.

4 comments:

Kandi said...

Yay for you! Happy Meetaversary! I hope Poppers gets you something special. Like maybe a tool to fix your #3 cylinder that was misfiring. :D

kristi noser said...

That was the clincher--thanks for remembering!

Carla said...

Happy 30 Years!!

Carla said...

Pat and I met at T-Birds 20 years ago and he was from Lindstrom
The circle of life.

But this isn't about me. It's all about you.