Monday, July 05, 2010

No Donut

Last night on the way home from the fireworks we followed a State Trooper about half the way. He consistently traveled 5 mph under the speed limit, and when we passed through tiny towns would un-accelerate to unbelievable slowness.
Almost through the last tiny town he suddenly turned his lights on, pulled over and then proceeded to turn around in the street RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY CAR. I almost hit him. I honked at him and he gave me the cop look. Some of you know what I mean, but it is an entitled "I'm more important than you" look.
Makes me wish I would have hit him.
So, in that vein, here is a letter to Mr. Cop Man.

Dear Mr. "I Can Do What I Want Because I Wear A Uniform",
Almost causing an accident in your haste to bust the little white car maybe going 5mph over the speed limit is pretty arrogant and extremely bad form.
No donut for you, sir.
Sincerely,
Scared Sraight.

4 comments:

Kelli said...

Craziness.

Kelli said...

He only gets the hole.

Reegz said...

The Sraight is part of the joke right?

the fam said...

Don't even get me started....


My word verification is one of your words that I love but don't use becasue it would seem like plagiarism:
rellys