Monday, June 28, 2010

Top 10 Weekend Highlights

1. Taylor's grad party: all the rellies and all the squeezin'. 9am to 11pm of chatting and watching people and eating and chatting...well you get the idea.

2. Lunch with the fam: I chose to sit at the kid table--that was so much fun, we have some very witty kid-rellies.

3. Storms: love 'em

4. Blender drinks: frozen fruit, Malibu rum, grape juice and a blender. Who could ask for anything more?

5. Did I mention the food? Grad party food, ahhh.

6. Since John was gone to his family reunion in Ohio, I got to spend the week with my boy. I love him. He is witty and fun and funny and kind.

7. Since my weekend starts on Friday I'll count lunch with Karli. We laughed so hard and shared so much. I love her.

8. Three trips to Sam's in two days: Really? Yep.

9. Sleeping in on Sunday morning: I took the morning off--Porter I will listen to your sermon online, ok?

10. The Well: last but definitely not least. Dave preached it up this weekend. If you aren't in the area, and therefore unable to attend, check it out. The man is God-centered for sure.
www.fcchudson.com/audio/2010/06/28/this-present-life

2 comments:

Reegz said...

I love sitting at the kid table!

Carla said...

More of #7 please.
I love you.