Monday, June 14, 2010

Nickname

Pastor Porter said in his sermon yesterday that when you get a nickname from someone, you have a reason to believe you belong in their life, group, etc. Since I give almost everyone I love a nickname, I have to believe that all those people belong to me.
You are now mine:
Kork, Kewk, Ding, Peeweehead, Boog, Paulers, Tater, Nollin, O'Bannon, Trav-O-Blaster, Yahcob, Cheezie, Boozewah, Ericberic, Charleenie, Garretman, Ibbers, Yo Rev, Heiner, Pookie, Beebers, Taytay, Bethie, Hadeed, Roo, HiMahway, Mr. Gunderson, POAHTAH!, Larrinator, Billay, Carolmerril, Zacky, Nater, Joshie, Joshie, Karli, Sarahgirl, Nafers, Tims (not mine, but I use it), Jezzmo, Mona, Caitlinbopper, Nonners, Hadahmee, Davidgarden, Karengarden, Joeywhite, Haugie, Crimp, Vondaful, Spencoid, Shanestah, Reidstah, Bestmarty, Mattie, Felton, Timmah, Annabanana, Farf, E-man, Tiamaria, Zachage, Nala, Kathyleena, Chuck, Benjammin', and Dillon McMillon, to name a few.
I'm sure I have forgotten someone, don't feel bad, my brain isn't what it used to be. Remember that even if i don't give you a nickname (or haven't yet...) I still love you!

6 comments:

Kelli said...

I prefer "Squelkeeee". :)

Reegz said...

I nickname everyone too. My dad was famous for that! Love it-
Reegz

erin said...

I don't know my nickname. I don't think I have one, actually. I don't doubt that I am yours, though. Never have.

Joey said...

So you remove a space and call it a nickname? Okay, in fairness, nobody else does that or calls my by my full name on a regular basis...

Anonymous said...

I still can't get Chuck to put our names on the doors of the car. Love you, Kathyleena

Carla said...

I have a nickname for you. But I won't type it out, hb.