Saturday, May 16, 2009

Nuthin'

Somebody asked me today why I haven't been blogging, and I have to say that I don't really have anything great to blog about. (with the exception of the fact that I just ended a sentence with a preposition--HORROR!)
This week was tough. I know all my blogfriends have seen bad weeks, right? I haven't seen anything exceptionally funny, and nothing stood out as especially bloggable.
So I didn't.
Whaddya want? Some facts? OK.

**Right now I am reading "Walking With God" by John Eldredge. Good book, but it is such a slow read because I can only get three or so pages before I have to set the book down and think about it for a while.
**I just realized today that I have four stained glass projects in the wings--sorry to those of you who are waiting. I'm getting ready to make up my mind to sit down and do it.
**This week I got a haircut and style at Ficocello's in Woodbury. I highly recommend it. I have had it with so-so clips and "will it turn out?" anxiety.
**I can't believe we are still starting fires in the evening when we want to watch a movie in the basement family room.
**I still haven't started exercising like I promised I would. Rats.

8 comments:

kristi noser said...

There you go elbee, just for you.

Anonymous said...

i am keepin our furnace runnin too, and actually had to cover plants outside tonight. *sigh*
and WHO did you promise you would exercize...even 10 minutes of walking is good, great even, for your heart.
love to you!

(i just went to put my word ver. in, and these are the letters "harysis". all i can think of now are hairy sisters. thanx

kristi noser said...

Coulda been worse, Jen, coulda been "hairymen". I'm just sayin'.

LadyD said...

I was wondering where you went:) Glad you are getting more involved in the real world and less in cyber world- that is something I am working on too.

Carla said...

Mama said there would be weeks like this. I miss you.

Anonymous said...

Your the bestest G-friend! Larry

Kris H said...

Kristi, I'm totally with you on the so-so cuts. I've been taking myself and the girls to an actual hair salon lately and don't regret it.

Karla with a K said...

Rats. I wish your Woodbury was the one right next to me. sigh.

ps loved the 4/18 "Hairy Carrot."