Tuesday, May 05, 2009

I Believe

...that when you are told you can't drink coffee, coffee is all you want.

...that there is only so much weight in this world, when one person loses weight, another is going to gain weight.

...when you work on Monday, but not on Wednesday, and you take Monday off, Tuesday is Thursday. Figure that one out.

...there should be a "program" in the works for facebook addicts. Sign me up.

...that if you spend more than four hours a day on facebook, you are an addict. Sign me up.

...Scrabble online is a gift from above.

...God is sovereign and He does what He wants, regardless of what we want or think we need.

...things like anger and depression sneak in when I am not paying attention. I must pay attention.

...I need the Armor every day. Ephesians 6--put it on.

...blogging makes my heart happy--and I'm not talking about the errant beating heart.

...that's enough to think about for today.

4 comments:

erin said...

Thanks for the thoughts.
How do I get Scrabble online? I would like the opportunity to give you a run for your money.

theswamphare said...

You're off today? Perhaps a visit from the proto-Feltons and their dad?

My verification word is: ingothri. Is that Latin?

-V- said...

Yes. Especially the sneaking and the armor. Thanks for the reminder, Kristi.

Kris H said...

I love your thoughts, Kristi.