Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Dear Mom,
I confess that I did not plan ahead and get you a card, so in lieu of a card and/or present this year I thought I'd write you a song.
Sing it in your head as we go along, will you?

M is for the many things you gave me,
O is for the other things you gave me,
T is for the thousands of things you gave me,
H is for the hundreds of things you gave me,
E is for everything you gave me,
R is for the...rest of the stuff you gave me,
P is for the presents that you gave me,
Put them all together, you have MOTHERP! The one that means the most to me!

Ok, another confession. I didn't write this song, I heard it on TV a looong time ago and it still makes me laugh, so I thought it would give you a chuckle.
Happy Mother's Day, Mom.
I love you.

No comments: