Friday, April 17, 2009

Nonni Day

When our children were younger, my sister Kori took them all out, one at a time for a special day. I asked Pat and Carla if that would be something I could do with their children.
Today I started the "Nonni Days" with Timmers. I pulled up to the Streamhome and Tims was there in the front window jumping up and down. He was all jazzed up--complete with "poofy" hair. All gel and spikes. Jumped in the car and off we went.
To Underwater World at the MOA!
Here's Tims with Sharky the Shark--ask Tim sometime to show you what shark teeth look like, hilarious.
This was one of the highlights. The "tingway" that kept swimming over our heads.
Tim loved the sharks and the HUGE lobster and the moving walkway, but the bestest was...
The "Doppadus". That was something we had to go see again and again. Not such a great picture, but we sure had an excellent time.
Thanks Timmers for a great date.

4 comments:

Kara Jo said...

You wonderful Nonni, you!

cmk said...

Now I MUST go there the next time we're in the Twin Cities!! Thanks for the pics.

Carla said...

The Timstah had a great time!! I love hearing about the tingways and doppadus and shawks. Thank you Nonni. Someone is driving me nuts asking when HIS day is........

erin said...

Awww...what a good Nonni. When is MY special day?