Tuesday, April 14, 2009

More Than A Woman

The other day I was jumping around on the blogs (and boy are my arms tired...) and I came across one with a quiz. "How much of a woman are you?" It had questions about random "womanly" things and points for the answers.
"Did you wear makeup today?" 3 points
"Did you do your hair this morning?" 5 points "Ponytail?" 1 point.
"How did you dress today?" Skirt and heels 5 points, t-shirt and jeans 2 points, sweats 0 points.
You get the drift, right?
Well, I have to say I didn't earn many points on that silly little quiz, being as I don't wear makeup, "do" my hair, or wear pantyhose, skirts, or high heels. Things that make you a woman, I guess.

So I made a quiz up for myself.
1. Did you tell your husband and children you love them today? 100 points
2. Did you get out of bed? 100 points
3. Shower? 100 points
4. Treat people kindly? 100 points
5. Serve God? 1,000,000,000 points

I like my quiz better.

5 comments:

LadyD said...

1. Yes
2. Barely, but Yes.
3. Does yesterday count? It was really late in the day......
4. Yes
5. Yes.

I like your quiz better too :)

cmk said...

I agree with LadyD: your quiz beats the other one, hands down!!!!

erin said...

I win at your quiz.
Also, I think you could write a country song from this blog.
"She din't do her hair, she din't wear no make-up. She never wore no high heels, and she haaaaaated panty-hose. But to me, she's soooooo much morrrrrrre than a woooooman. Yeah, she's sooooooooo much morrrrrrre than a woman. And she's gone."

zcoffeegirl said...

Erin..I think you've got a hit there.

rt said...

I win, too! Except for one thing, I've got that "Saturday Night Fever" "More Than a Woman" song stuck on my jingle channel! You know, the movie - too much makeup, too much hair, too much leg between skirt and heels and God has a last name, -- that movie!