Monday, December 08, 2008

Finally Home

Today we went to pick up Brandy and Eli at the airport! Brandy said it was still really dicey at the Bangkok airport, but since they were first in line, they got on the flight. Last night we were rejoicing when Paul called NWA and found out they were actually on the plane! We were waiting in the International waiting area and I was standing by the DO NOT ENTER glass--wanting to see them as soon as possible. If I was a little kid I would have had my nose pressed up against the glass. I saw them coming down the escalator and Brandy gave me a huge smile and a wave. They came through the doors and Eli gave me a hug and held on longer than he has since he was, well, BORN. And of course I started the waterworks. It was soooo wonderful to see them and hug them up and squeeze them and hug them--well you get the idea.
Welcome home world travelers! One more week until Hannah comes home! WOOT!

10 comments:

Carla said...

YES!!! I am so thankful they are home safe and sound!! Thank you God!!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad! They are always our babies no matter how far from home they get. Glad that God loves them even more than we do. Praying that you have a blessed time together over the holidays.

Kelli said...

So glad they made it home safely. What will it be like to have them all back here at the same time?

You? Waterworks? I don't know what you're talking about.

Anonymous said...

AWESOME---SO GLAD FOR ALL OF YOU---PTL

LadyD said...

You're making our sprinkler systems work also, thanks for sharing, you have an awesome family:)

Elisabeth said...

praise the lord! so glad that they are home and unharmed.

Anonymous said...

Wow! I'm so happy they are home!

erin said...

Fantastic! I am so happy. God is so good to us.

zcoffeegirl said...

Huge sigh of relief.....

Keithslady said...

Good news! Yours are coming, mine is leaving, Monday. So glad I will have an empathetic shoulder when I need one.