Friday, September 05, 2008

Ayuh

Poppers and I decided that Eli is old enough to get himself up and ready for school in the morning. I set his alarms--yes he needs two--one for 6 and one for 615. I heard the first alarm go off this morning, and it rang and rang and rang. Ten minutes the stinking thing beeped. Ten minutes. Since our room is right beside his I took a book and banged on the wall. I heard movement. The alarm stopped. Eli came to the door of my room and said, "Man, the sound of that alarm is annoying!"
Ayuh.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is right it IS annoying and I need two alarms also and I'm a morning person.
farf

Anonymous said...

haha, just wait until he starts to do the same things I did like hit the snooze and then go take a shower so it rings until he's done.

Kara Jo said...

Laughing out loud. And "ayuh." Hee hee.

Katie R. said...

You have to wake up mighty early in the morning to fool Eli. Yes siree.

Carla said...

I once read that a mom put a bowl of marbles in the fridger over night and poured them in her sleeping teenagers bed. Now that would be downright...hilarious.