Thursday, August 28, 2008

Tagged By Erin

Ten years ago:
I was working in an insurance company shucking Property and Casualty policies. One of the worst days was when I had to walk through knee-deep snow to take a picture of the back of a house. Eli was three, Hannah was nine.

My to-do list today:
1. Work
2. See my Dr.
3. Get ready to paint the bathroom

Snack that I enjoy:
I lurve Pringles

What I would do if I was a millionaire:
Support every missionary in our church (and more)
Get a car that doesn't have to be fixed every month--but I would never buy a new car, I don't care how much money I had
Pay off the house

Places I have lived
this one's pretty boring...
Walla Walla WA
Amery WI
Lindstrom MN
Center City MN
Hudson WI

Tag!
Kelli
Carla
Sheri Zimmermann (ease her back to the blogworld--c'mon baby you can do it!)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

what about buy your exceptional daughter a car that doesn't have to be thrown out and replaced ever four months...

kristi noser said...

OK! When I'm a millionaire, you got it.


And since Carla won't do the Tag, Mark, you're it.

Anonymous said...

What about a trip to Florida to see some really great friends? The ocean--Remember?

NoOtherName said...

I'm sorry, but saying "Walla Walla, Washington" is NOT boring! I think I might just say it a few dozen times today for kicks.

Thanks for the squeeze today, by the way.

kristi noser said...

I lurve the ocean too.
Jen, you're welcome--anytime.

zcoffeegirl said...

I second Jen...love saying the Walla Schmalla...
Tagged...mabye tomorrow..thanks for thinking of me.....I just cleaned out my email inbox and that's enuf for one night.