Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Doggone Nuts

Last week I got a bag of nuts for Eli. He loves to crack them and take out the insides. He doesn't so much like to eat them, but the cracking is his fave. Teen boy--destruction--you get the picture.

I had the bowl of nuts on the coffee table in the living room, and they were slowly disappearing. I told Eli if he wanted to crack the nuts, just leave the nutmeats in a bowl and we could all share them. He said he hadn't been cracking them. Uh oh.

Eddie. That little bugger has been eating the things! I found a walnut on the floor this morning all chewed and wet. Yuck. And over there I found all kinds of pieces of shell.

So I took the nuts off the coffee table and left the super-spicy hot Doritos instead. Have fun pup.

3 comments:

erin said...

Uh oh.
Have you seen Kelli's dog-blog today?
I'm just saying.

-V- said...

Here come the heaves...

zcoffeegirl said...

That is really funny...