Monday, January 29, 2007

Tattoo You--Or Us

Saturday was Mother/Daughter tattoo day! Hannah said all she wanted for her birthday was a tattoo--so of course I was happy to oblige. We went to Tatts By Zap in Stillwater MN. The people there were friendly and nice, and we had a ball.
The artist's name was Darin, and he was very careful and quite talented. We were happy with the results. Hannah got a celtic knot--just like yours, Alex, and I found this cross pattern and fell in love with it.

There is something about tattoos, as soon as I was done, and the bandage was on, I was ready for the "chair" again! Hannah is already talking about her next one. I have had two people tell me they want one, so maybe there will be a Kristi/Friend tattoo day in the future...


6 comments:

Bonefish Al said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!

erin said...

Beautiful! I want to get another one so bad, but I think Rich would flip!

Brandy Dopkins said...

So beautiful! and the tatoo aint bad, either.

For the record: I failed the turing test 2 times trying to post this.

kristi noser said...

Erin, have Richard do the flipping in the wallet department, as in, "Flip out that wallet honey, and gimme sahm mahnay."

Billiam said...

I have 4 Tats. Mom said no more, at least until she dies. I told her I'd ponder on it, but, I'm thinking of getting another one. Maybe I'll get this one on my chest. That way, she won't see it.

kristi noser said...

Billiam, save it for when you come up for the pig roast this summer--then we'll all go!
PIGROAST---June 16. Mark it on your calendars!