Thursday, December 21, 2006

Yuck Job

I was sitting in line at the bank drive through today and in my rear-view mirror I saw a motrocycle. WHAT? I thought to myself. Who would be out on a day like this on a motorcycle? The rain was pouring down and freezing on the branches of the trees, and if the temperature had been a couple degrees lower we would have been driving on a skating rink. He pulled ahead to the tube station (what do you call those things, anyway?) and I saw it was a police officer. Now that's not a job I would want on a beautiful, sunny day, but how much must it stink to have to be out in that kind of weather? Yuck.
Kudos to you sir, for doing your job in such conditions.

2 comments:

Billiam said...

If I hadn't already put the Stabil in my tank and taken the battery out, I'd be out riding. That's what rain gear is for.. Then again, I'm loopy..

Anonymous said...

Yes, Billiam, you are definitely LOOPY! It's cold out there. Well, not where I am, but... :)

BTW Kristi, tag, you're it! :) Check my blog for details. Hey, have to share, right? LOL You too, Billiam. :)